2012/05/14

there will be no miracles here

Ich bin zurzeit total im Supernatural Fieber. Selbst ich weiß nicht, was mich daran so fasziniert, es ist einfach alles so emotional und mit Action versehen. Ich find's nur schade, dass es zurzeit nicht im TV läuft, man kann es zwar im Internet anschauen, aber mal ehrlich, dass ist doch nicht das gleiche.




"No light, no light in your bright blue eyes
I never knew daylight could be so violent
A revelation in the light of day


You can't choose what stays and what fades away
And I'd do anything to make you stay



Tell me what you want me to say
Through the crowd I was
Crying out and
In your place there were a thousand other faces


I was disappearing in plain sight
Heaven help me
I need to make it right"

1 Kommentar:

  1. wow ! schöner Blog,gefällt mich super
    was hällst du vom ggs verfolgen ?
    Gruß,S

    AntwortenLöschen